Several Services Offered
Keep scrolling for ALL services -
"Grand daddy always said, 'Don't put all your eggs in one basket'."
Dove Releases -
I Do Celebrations and Therapeutic Healing with Doves in Flight!
- Gender Reveals
- Class Reunions
- New Beginnings - Addiction Recovery, Domestic Violence Recovery, etc.
-- and other major events in your lives worth celebrating.
- Photographic Coverage not required but encouraged.
- Dove releases easily anywhere in Montana and Idaho, if outside of these two state, let's discuss possibilities.
- Environmental Portraits
- Perspective Portraits
- Lifestyle Portraits
- Funeral and other requested Gatherings Content are not publicly available, I delivery these images directly with password access.
- Stillborn and Infant loss
- Of Note: Dove Flights NOT required for photographic services.
GrandDaddy always said -
"Don't put all your eggs in one basket".
And so, I didn't. lol.
On any given day you can find me with a grieving family, attending celebrations, working on location for professional photos.
Click the box above for more info about Sara
Since I find most people prefer to first contact me through email, I do not post my phone number and this helps with unsolicited calls by robots. You will not find a number for me on the internet due to "Bot Calls".
Email me and we can go from there.
Once you've gotten my direct line --
If you reach my answering service please be kind.
Leave a message, I may be attending a funeral, or in a client meeting.
** If contacting for a funeral arrangement
please specify, so you may take priority. **
I will return your call as quickly as possible on that day, or my next business day.
My business days rotate to clients schedules, and not mine, please be gracious when I do get time with my family or with clients by leaving a full message.
In my quick spurts of free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, friends, and doing personal photography that further inspires me to keep life in balance. Special days are days spent enjoying the outside with "My Guy", with a rod in hand.